This modern high end, eco friendly rendered home is located on top of the hill with uninterrupted views to Mount Wooroolin and the Bunya Mountains. Situated on 2 allotments totalling 2500m2 including 1 lot of approx. 1000m2 which remains undeveloped. No expense has been spared on this extraordinary home.
4 bedroom 2 bathroom 6 car home with additional outdoor recreation areas.
• Large galley style kitchen with high end 2 pack soft push open/close handle-less cabinetry for easy cleaning. Kitchen includes 3 sinks and new induction cooktop with plenty of storage and bench space
• Separate media room with internal speaker wiring
• Living room and dining room are integrated with the kitchen and outdoor entertaining area / pool for easy lifestyle
• King size master bedroom includes double entry designer fitted walk in robe
• King and Queen ensuite with double vanity, toilet and huge double walk in shower
• Remaining 3 bedrooms all have built-ins and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom is a 3 way design with a large shower, bath and linen storage cupboard separate vanity area and separate toilet.
• Outdoor entertaining area integrated into house with fully retractable glass walls, includes outdoor kitchenette
• Internal lock up store room
• Fully ducted and zone controlled air conditioning with separate split system for master bedroom
• 6 KW solar installation
• Solar hot water system with mains power back up
• 3 bay garage with internal entry incorporated into house including remote roller door for front and private side access to garage.
• 6 x 9 m fully powered freestanding shed at rear of property with gate access from rear. 3 roller door access with remote opener on main door.
• Fabulous landscaped established gardens
• Inground salt water pool with waterfall feature and auto solar heating
• 3 x 5000gal interconnected rainwater storage tanks with pumps with full town water pressure back-up (no trickle feed).
• Large side driveway with tank water outlet for car washing or extra vehicle parking
• Fenced on three sides
• Walking distance to St Mary’s Catholic College, Kingaroy CBD and Kingaroy General Hospital
Contact us today to arrange an inspection